Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: DeanFakeLastName
DeanFakeLastName May 20th, 2015

I made a new friend today, he taught me a word he made up and thought it was beautiful.

User Profile: lovingPlane6978
lovingPlane6978 May 20th, 2015

My friend told me I looked beautiful today, that made me smile

User Profile: norahdavex
norahdavex May 20th, 2015

A listener told me to imagine whenever I get anxiety people as Donald Duck! That really cracked me up XD haha!

1 reply
User Profile: PineappleRoad77
PineappleRoad77 May 21st, 2015

This didn't just make me smile, it made me LOL! :) *high five to the listener*

load more
User Profile: optimisticFarm369
optimisticFarm369 May 21st, 2015

what made me smile is seeing my sons happy and the love my husband has for me no matter what

User Profile: bubbleWatermelon8221
bubbleWatermelon8221 May 21st, 2015

someone told me i was prettysmiley

User Profile: Tricquester
Tricquester May 21st, 2015

Something that made me smile today was going out and getting things done, especially since I like riding the bus x)

User Profile: LilaKay
LilaKay May 21st, 2015

My neighbor came and mowed my yard today. :)

May 21st, 2015

I havent smiled today, but also, i haventcried. One step at a tiime...

User Profile: AshleyLawrence
AshleyLawrence May 21st, 2015

Helping the new guy at work not take something personal from a boss at work who is kindaa bitch sometimes. He said "You really made my day."

User Profile: singinggoldfishfromheii
singinggoldfishfromheii May 21st, 2015

My team got 2nd place overall ina math competition out of 7 schools.