Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: versatileCake2236
versatileCake2236 May 21st, 2015

My dog and guinea pigs.

User Profile: flowerr09
flowerr09 May 21st, 2015

Snapchattingmy crush :)

User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion May 21st, 2015

I was fooling around on piano and figured out what definitely sound enough like the chords for "No One's Gonna Love You" by Band of Horses for me.

It was delightful.

May 21st, 2015

Having my dog with me all day while I'm still so sick.

User Profile: Olivier0
Olivier0 May 21st, 2015

Nothing

User Profile: Zainieee
Zainieee May 21st, 2015

You guys.

User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 21st, 2015

Knowing I have a long weekend and the train strike has been called off so I don't need to stress out going back to work

User Profile: ashleu12345
ashleu12345 May 21st, 2015

My best friend mom made me smile

User Profile: wordless5888
wordless5888 May 21st, 2015

I met this guy, and as bad as I feel about my self all the time and hate myself, I kind of forgot about that when we were talking.. It was pretty nice.😊

User Profile: PeanutsandmorePeanuts
PeanutsandmorePeanuts May 21st, 2015

Seeing my older sister visit me when i got hoe from school