Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: FreeToTalkWithMe
FreeToTalkWithMe May 21st, 2015

I watched dumb and dumber 2 LOL and yeah.. best comedy ever..

User Profile: bloodyinspired
bloodyinspired May 21st, 2015

It was my last day of high school so me and my teacher pulled together a really sweet and funny lunch. My friends and I made a day of it and it was probably one of my favourite memories I've ever made.

User Profile: UnwrittenTale
UnwrittenTale May 21st, 2015

My little brother making me laugh.

1 reply
User Profile: FreeSpiritof75
FreeSpiritof75 May 21st, 2015

That's sweet,I haven't seen my family in yrs:(

load more
User Profile: FreeSpiritof75
FreeSpiritof75 May 21st, 2015

Thinking of a good friend I've been chatting with on and off,I miss him and hope he's well,I really miss him.

1 reply
User Profile: FreeToTalkWithMe
FreeToTalkWithMe May 21st, 2015

sad

load more
User Profile: TheMysgicality
TheMysgicality May 21st, 2015

My best friend.

User Profile: nerdfighter5255
nerdfighter5255 May 21st, 2015

My boyfriend telling me that he loves me

User Profile: pluckyMap9620
pluckyMap9620 May 21st, 2015

My dogs were too cute this morning, thats what made me smile ^.^

User Profile: MrsSuperman
MrsSuperman May 21st, 2015

This is gonna sound dumb but I took the advice of a listener and I am pretty sure a guy asked me out.

May 22nd, 2015

Something that made me smile today was when my mom actively helped me find a new mental health doctor. I felt like she really cared.laugh

User Profile: ThaReaper
ThaReaper May 22nd, 2015

Talking to a very good listener from 7cups of tea