Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
May 22nd, 2015

Nothing bc lost my best friend and haven't been able to get ahold of my girlfriend in days because I broke my phone and then got a new one but didn't have her number backed up 😭

User Profile: Littlelostgirl1101
Littlelostgirl1101 May 22nd, 2015

Going to the park to see my girlfriend

User Profile: goldenCupcake
goldenCupcake May 22nd, 2015

my listener did a great job of giving me advice and being highly informative I know he or she will never see this post but if you do listener you sir or ma'am are great listener and what's great about this listener this listen to do not just agree with me this listener let me know what was going down with me and my situation where it was wrong and where it was rite listener yeah

User Profile: ClandestineNens
ClandestineNens May 22nd, 2015

Having dinner with my love

User Profile: Arabellalovesbands
Arabellalovesbands May 22nd, 2015

my best friend, I think.

User Profile: xEvangelinex
xEvangelinex May 22nd, 2015

Being around friends :)

User Profile: someone10
someone10 May 22nd, 2015

being here on 7cupsoftea

User Profile: theathena7
theathena7 May 22nd, 2015

What made me make a REAL smile is seeing my friend who I thought killed herself I ran to her and I just cried

1 reply
User Profile: loveoftheLamb
loveoftheLamb May 22nd, 2015

That is so wonderful!

load more
User Profile: nicole26
nicole26 May 22nd, 2015

My listener made me smile today. He helped me get my mind off how lonely I was. :)

May 22nd, 2015

My baby girl