Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: BubbasMom
BubbasMom May 22nd, 2015

my seeds are now sprouting and flowers will soon bloom when so many weeks I wish to death to be a gift for me

User Profile: verveine
verveine May 22nd, 2015

my dad's smile , it was so genuine

User Profile: pancakedepp
pancakedepp May 22nd, 2015

the kitties at the shelter made me smile today

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 22nd, 2015

pictures from a longtime agoheart

User Profile: LovelyguentahListener
LovelyguentahListener May 22nd, 2015

Having fun with my class and the boy I secretly love.

User Profile: DailyHelper13
DailyHelper13 May 22nd, 2015

I received a 10k white gold promise ring for our first year anniversary :) I feel like a lucky girl.

User Profile: hardworkingGio
hardworkingGio May 22nd, 2015

My listener and my mom. My mom gave me a big hug saying that she knows how i feel, but i didn't say her the things i said to my listener (I'm sorry Mommy) and he/she did a wonderful job :)

User Profile: HopelessBrokenAngel2001
HopelessBrokenAngel2001 May 22nd, 2015

My friend called meh Senpai....it was @presidentbouncecat

2 replies
User Profile: Fillymartinez
Fillymartinez May 22nd, 2015

Omg exactly how I feel when my best friend calls me Senpai😱🙌😄

User Profile: presidentbouncecatAya
presidentbouncecatAya May 24th, 2015

You're welcome hihi :P
I love you senpaiheart

load more
User Profile: Bennie
Bennie May 22nd, 2015

What made me smile today was when someone helped me almost get over someone I loved.

User Profile: mae2014
mae2014 May 22nd, 2015

A random hug from one of my preschool students when she came in this morning :)