Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: lovingPlane6978
lovingPlane6978 May 22nd, 2015

A movie

User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 May 22nd, 2015

Taking a trip with my family :D

User Profile: casscub
casscub May 22nd, 2015

I am on weekend leave from a unit I'm at so i can spend time at home

User Profile: maricarmendn
maricarmendn May 22nd, 2015

A friend of mine came to visit me by surprise and we had a nice time talking :)

User Profile: brightCranberry4910
brightCranberry4910 May 22nd, 2015

Nothing..

1 reply
User Profile: Sky5141
Sky5141 May 23rd, 2015

You are a beautiful human being and I hope you have a day as amazing as you are. I hope you'll smile when you do

load more
User Profile: sweetPeachytearDrops
sweetPeachytearDrops May 22nd, 2015

God and a new day

User Profile: rationalLand7911
rationalLand7911 May 22nd, 2015

I'm happy today because my friend kept her promise and didn't cut again

User Profile: Sky5141
Sky5141 May 23rd, 2015

Someone complimented my outfit

User Profile: DuskyMoon
DuskyMoon May 23rd, 2015

I didn't fuck up at work today

User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion May 23rd, 2015

First appointment with a gender therapist was today. It felt great, and as an aside, she told me that she thought I do well at presenting, and that it's probably only my voice (which I've never liked) that gets me automatically "she"-edat this point.