Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: NothingButSilence
NothingButSilence May 23rd, 2015

I guess listening to my favorite songs...

User Profile: NoOnesBabyGirl
NoOnesBabyGirl May 23rd, 2015

Nothing

User Profile: reliableTiger3126
reliableTiger3126 May 23rd, 2015

Today I smiled when I got to talk to my best friend after months without communication

User Profile: LoveNBLoved
LoveNBLoved May 23rd, 2015

Today I smiled because I realized things are starting to get better for me.

User Profile: Jfdfj12
Jfdfj12 May 23rd, 2015

Doing well on my final! Two more days of hell! I mean school!

User Profile: hardworkingPine9646
hardworkingPine9646 May 23rd, 2015

I sleeped and fell , I just couldn't help to laugh about it 😅

User Profile: a1l2p3h4a5
a1l2p3h4a5 May 23rd, 2015

I was at a stop sign and I let an old man cross and I guess he could hear the music playing from my car and he started dancing to it and smiling at me. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen

User Profile: FreeSpiritof75
FreeSpiritof75 May 23rd, 2015

One awesome listener!!

What made me smile is the fact that tonight when I get off work I get to go home to my loving boyfriend and sleep in his safe protecting arms.

User Profile: TheRuined
TheRuined May 23rd, 2015

What made me smile today was coming here for the first time. I know it sounds stupid but it's the truth.

1 reply
User Profile: JustShade
JustShade May 23rd, 2015

It doesn't sound stupid! *hugs*

load more