Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 23rd, 2015

The smell and sound of the rain

User Profile: Zemblanity17
Zemblanity17 May 23rd, 2015

my new listener

A girl I adore started texting me again.

User Profile: TooDumbToBeSad
TooDumbToBeSad May 23rd, 2015

my brotherheart

User Profile: Myghostssoul
Myghostssoul May 23rd, 2015

People do care I didn't think they did and I'm thankful for that! Thanks to all the listeners out there!

4 replies
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 23rd, 2015

Awee this made me smile! Really glad to hear that dear!

stay amazingheart

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 OP May 23rd, 2015

Thank you so much...:)

User Profile: Jubilee1
Jubilee1 May 23rd, 2015

Yesthey do!!!!

User Profile: affectionateCamp2845
affectionateCamp2845 May 23rd, 2015

Yeah well its true and that's good

​

load more
User Profile: LilaKay
LilaKay May 23rd, 2015

Our mower broke and our neighbor mowed it for us without anyone asking

1 reply
User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 OP May 23rd, 2015

That's so kind. :)

load more
User Profile: JustDustInSpace
JustDustInSpace May 23rd, 2015

Theplate of bacon and sausages I had for breakfast; finishing the second season of Dr. Who (the new one) - though it made me tear up; and watching Kung Fu Panda.

User Profile: driedupmoisturiser
driedupmoisturiser May 23rd, 2015

Finally plucking up the courage to join 7cupsoftea

1 reply
User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 23rd, 2015

welcome xx

load more
User Profile: sociableSky3266
sociableSky3266 May 23rd, 2015

I managed a few hrs sleep.such releafe

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 OP May 23rd, 2015

The moon and the stars