Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: LilaKay
LilaKay May 23rd, 2015

I helped raise $100 in honor of my cousin that died from cancer at 25. Feels good after all the sadness

User Profile: lovinglife14
lovinglife14 May 23rd, 2015

My puppy tried to jump on my couch and fell 😂😋

User Profile: Jubilee1
Jubilee1 May 23rd, 2015

I woke up next to the most precious angel. My 3 year old daughter. She keeps me going. I make mistakes a San by now means the perfect parent but she makes me want to become better each day.

User Profile: GreenAura
GreenAura May 23rd, 2015

Seeing my sister get married

User Profile: Pretender
Pretender May 23rd, 2015

My daughter trying to eat like a dog, she is 5 :)

User Profile: affectionateDime175
affectionateDime175 May 23rd, 2015

I woke up feeling good today. I had a really low functioning day yesterday, and I was worried that today would be bad as well. It was great to wake up and feel like myself again.

User Profile: dreamcatcher02
dreamcatcher02 May 23rd, 2015

Painting

User Profile: waitingfortime
waitingfortime May 23rd, 2015

Looking at my beautiful baby and having him shoot me a gorgeous grin.

User Profile: Libra1991
Libra1991 May 23rd, 2015

After speaking with soothingWaters01, she told me my mind has grown to see every situation to its end before it's even started. I just got a phone call from my husband and, without going into detail, soothingWaters01, you were so right! :) Thank you!

User Profile: OCDani
OCDani May 23rd, 2015

Caring for my girlfriend and playing basketball with a 7-yr-old.