Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Kyliew1030
Kyliew1030 May 24th, 2015

Nothing really, except my step dads jokes and all, other then that I felt broken.

User Profile: shaytards
shaytards May 24th, 2015

i watched dogs getting rescued from puppy mills.

User Profile: FallenAngel14
FallenAngel14 May 24th, 2015

My best friend Kalvin. He always has a way of making me smile.

User Profile: ShelbeeG95
ShelbeeG95 May 24th, 2015

today a baby waved at me and blew a kiss.. made my day

User Profile: CallMeVespers
CallMeVespers May 24th, 2015

My family is letting me take guitar lessons yay

User Profile: lovingWillow6682
lovingWillow6682 May 24th, 2015

My neighbours cat came for a visit and I drove through my first car wash :)

User Profile: ClandestineNens
ClandestineNens May 24th, 2015

Eating tacos with my baby

User Profile: inventiveNectarine2261
inventiveNectarine2261 May 24th, 2015

I love my bgfff... I fell in love again with you.

User Profile: EeyoresSister
EeyoresSister May 24th, 2015

Finding something to smile about proves to be hard on most days. Or if I smile it doesn't seem to last long. My son smiled at me & that made me smile. Although later on he was crying miserably from teething.

User Profile: bvbunicorn666
bvbunicorn666 May 24th, 2015

I went to the movies with my boyfriend