Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: TruthSpilling22
TruthSpilling22 May 24th, 2015

My crush told me that my bracelet was pretty, and I texted him and told him to go to sleep because he has a I big day tomorrow and he texted me back and said "never". That made me laugh.

User Profile: kodamasprout9980
kodamasprout9980 May 24th, 2015

Going on a hike in remembrance of my father

User Profile: ash94810
ash94810 May 24th, 2015

Nothing :(.. Hopefully some one might!

User Profile: ivoryTiger1764
ivoryTiger1764 May 24th, 2015

my son made me smile i actually saw a little bit of me in him.

User Profile: babyyouaredirtygold96
babyyouaredirtygold96 May 24th, 2015

A man at a restaurant recognized me from work and said my smile always makes his day.

User Profile: StainedBySonder
StainedBySonder May 24th, 2015

Going out on a date with my boyfriend. It's been awhile since we had and it felt great to dress up. We had a fun time together.

User Profile: intelligentChestnut74
intelligentChestnut74 May 24th, 2015

I got to talk to my friend, we've had lots of problems before, but it's going well now. I am so grateful to meet a person like her.

User Profile: catsy57
catsy57 May 24th, 2015

I got some really good advice from a person on seven cups, and now I'm not as worried about what people will say when I come out - I can start being myself. This REALLY made me smile. Thank you!

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalPond2336
emotionalPond2336 May 24th, 2015

hi katsy57, one of the listeners here at 7 cups gave me advice and she said that our obligation is to do what makes us happy. do what makes you happy. if people cannot accept you for who you are that's their problem. not yours :-) im happy for you. godbless always!

load more
User Profile: uniqueWhisper40
uniqueWhisper40 May 24th, 2015

My cats ....

User Profile: Arjun23
Arjun23 May 24th, 2015

I really feel I am strong and confident .Thanks to 7cups