Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Sbk3
Sbk3 May 25th, 2015

The instructor at my mindfulness course. He makes everything sound so nice and chill

User Profile: bvbunicorn666
bvbunicorn666 May 25th, 2015

Seeing my friend smile

User Profile: bvbunicorn666
bvbunicorn666 May 25th, 2015

Seeing my friend smile

User Profile: kthanks
kthanks May 25th, 2015

My bf cheering me up

User Profile: ROSSDEL
ROSSDEL May 25th, 2015

seeing my mother happy

May 25th, 2015

Even though it was a very short convo, my friend messaged me and I cried a bit because I was so happy I haven't talked to him for a month, but I know it'll be another month till he replies back again. I always get the last word in I hate it.

User Profile: insidicate
insidicate May 25th, 2015

One of my close friends hugged me and told me I mattered to them. It was a simple gesture, but it made me feel better.

User Profile: CozyBlanket1773
CozyBlanket1773 May 25th, 2015

My internet friends and being able to read a good book. Also this community and a cup of green tea felt great.

User Profile: rubberSeal222
rubberSeal222 May 25th, 2015

Watching Netflix with my mom and eating some strawberries she got at the store.

User Profile: secretPal1822
secretPal1822 May 25th, 2015

Living a day in what I swear was hell, I got a message from my girlfriend telling me the person she sees me as and I can't even talk to her because I am speechless. I may be lost in this world but she knows where I am. I have no idea what I would do without her.