Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: melovetohelpyou
melovetohelpyou May 25th, 2015

I got another beautiful day to live, that makes me smile everyday.smiley

1 reply
User Profile: eloren9025
eloren9025 May 25th, 2015

Nice posititve thinking smiley

load more
User Profile: lilaclove33
lilaclove33 May 25th, 2015

I had a really hard day and when all the emotions welled up I called my boyfriend. I was talking (more like mumbling) and sobbing for over a half hour. The whole time he listened,validated my feelings,and calmed me.He soothed me like nobody else can.

User Profile: HopefulBalsam
HopefulBalsam May 25th, 2015

Listening to happy songs

After the somber burial of my grandmothers ashes we played folk music I. The cemetery as loud as we could. The only other family within ear shot joined us. It was beautiful

User Profile: Anxiety09
Anxiety09 May 25th, 2015

One of my close friends was really happy today.So that made me happy too.

User Profile: eloren9025
eloren9025 May 25th, 2015

The thought of starting a new week when I'm going to get a guest feature on a music blog with a playlist of my current favourite songs and when I'm heading to at least four gigs!

User Profile: eloren9025
eloren9025 May 25th, 2015

The thought of starting a new week when I'm going to get a guest feature on a music blog with a playlist of my current favourite songs and when I'm heading to at least four gigs!

User Profile: eloren9025
eloren9025 May 25th, 2015

The thought of starting a new week when I'm going to get a guest feature on a music blog with a playlist of my current favourite songs and when I'm heading to at least four gigs!

User Profile: kindLunch5640
kindLunch5640 May 25th, 2015

Eating ravioli

User Profile: eloren9025
eloren9025 May 25th, 2015

Oh guys so sorry for posting this three times, I didn't mean to but my browser has frozen and it seems it sent my message multiple times then... Anyway, I am wishing you all a wonderful and happy week! Find the tiny things you can be glad for :)