Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: helloCurrent7498
helloCurrent7498 May 25th, 2015

Hi everyone..! let me clear my purpose to be here guys..! I am here to make friends, worrthy and trustworthy.. .

User Profile: snowybunny
snowybunny May 25th, 2015

Hee.. today.. today one of my friends and his dad came.. We are related too.. Some far away relationship.. he's so funny.. and always threw jokes at my weight.. that little thing.. It was so fun.. even only for a moment.. *-*

User Profile: courageousComputer3979
courageousComputer3979 May 25th, 2015

Giving a student who is a refugee some books to read.

User Profile: HopefulBalsam
HopefulBalsam May 25th, 2015

Watching strangers telling people what makes them smile for today. It feels like you're surrounded by smiles and you just want to smile along with everyone.

User Profile: LonelyLake
LonelyLake May 25th, 2015

Seeing the sun shining

User Profile: ADII
ADII May 25th, 2015

Playing Call Of Duty:Modern Warfare 2

User Profile: Tamaracherry
Tamaracherry May 25th, 2015

Vanossgaming, music, and my boyfriend

User Profile: AngelofGod
AngelofGod May 25th, 2015

I smile because god wants me to..smiley

3 replies
User Profile: Dennie
Dennie May 25th, 2015

I smile cause life is so shorth and i cant always be sad :) there are good and bad things in life and i believe i can get throgh my fears and live my life in happiness and sadness :)

User Profile: Dennie
Dennie May 25th, 2015

I smile cause life is so shorth and i cant always be sad :) there are good and bad things in life and i believe i can get throgh my fears and live my life in happiness and sadness :)

User Profile: charmingAngel16
charmingAngel16 May 25th, 2015

so nice xx

load more
User Profile: carefulShade0518
carefulShade0518 May 25th, 2015

My coworker and a little from my gf. Doesn't happen often so it was nice.

User Profile: lonelygirl551
lonelygirl551 May 25th, 2015

I smile because I know there will be light at the the of the tunnel