Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 25th, 2015

yesI finally finished reading Tolstoy's war and peace.

User Profile: itselmira
itselmira May 25th, 2015

My moms smile andTv show

User Profile: Jubilee1
Jubilee1 May 25th, 2015

I smile because when I look at my 3 year old I feel like the luckiest person alive.

User Profile: lightBirch5775
lightBirch5775 May 25th, 2015

Ditching school and going home to a nice bed away from the outside world

User Profile: manti
manti May 25th, 2015

That I'm alive and well

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 25th, 2015

Talking with someone in the chat room.

User Profile: StainedBySonder
StainedBySonder May 25th, 2015

I got a great night of sleep and I got to sleep in!

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 May 25th, 2015

What Made Me Smile Today: I got my Peer Support Badge and I have been working hard for it for a while. YaY for me smiley

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 May 25th, 2015

What Made Me Smile Today: I got my Peer Support Badge and I have been working hard for it for a while. YaY for me smiley

User Profile: eloren9025
eloren9025 May 25th, 2015

With an incredible helping hand from my mom, I will be able to go to Berlin in three weeks which makes me the happiest girl alive now :)