Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 May 26th, 2015

Getting good sleep last night and having cereal this morning :D

User Profile: melinaflores102
melinaflores102 May 26th, 2015

I smiled because today was a beautiful day, the sun was out and shining :)

User Profile: MissPasc
MissPasc May 26th, 2015

Forgiveness.

User Profile: MetalheadMoMo6
MetalheadMoMo6 May 26th, 2015

Playing Pokemon.

User Profile: selfconfidentOcean5896
selfconfidentOcean5896 May 26th, 2015

Talking to my boyfriend, when I first woke up.

User Profile: maya70
maya70 May 26th, 2015

My baby's smile

User Profile: sassysecrets588
sassysecrets588 May 26th, 2015

Funny internet stuff

1 reply
User Profile: HazelEyedQueen17
HazelEyedQueen17 May 26th, 2015

I relate. Some made me laugh a lot today.

load more
User Profile: OhxDollface322
OhxDollface322 May 26th, 2015

My dogs 🐶🐶

User Profile: Xeno43
Xeno43 May 26th, 2015

I didnt smile today.

1 reply
User Profile: Alkha
Alkha May 26th, 2015

Yeaj :c

load more
User Profile: Xeno43
Xeno43 May 26th, 2015

I didnt smile today,