Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: eloren9025
eloren9025 May 26th, 2015

Yesterday I became a Listener here and already helped someone during the night. I woke up with a huge smile on my face, it was a nice feeling to be needed.

User Profile: EmiilyM
EmiilyM May 26th, 2015

Rose Ellen Dix (a youtuber) being funny as always ?

User Profile: kcsparks
kcsparks May 26th, 2015

I chatted with my girlfriend

User Profile: ev107
ev107 May 26th, 2015

My puppy

User Profile: helpfulLion40
helpfulLion40 May 26th, 2015

Now I can speak to a lot of people

User Profile: Prodigy1915
Prodigy1915 May 26th, 2015

I found 7 cups of tea 😊

User Profile: mosirt2hello
mosirt2hello May 26th, 2015

Saw two bugs making out during my morning job :D

User Profile: passionateHuman1940
passionateHuman1940 May 26th, 2015

Not getting any bills in the post

User Profile: Seaway
Seaway May 26th, 2015

A girl.

1 reply
User Profile: Laurenbelle216
Laurenbelle216 May 26th, 2015

That's good!

load more
User Profile: passionateHuman1940
passionateHuman1940 May 26th, 2015

Not getting any bills in the post