Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: charmingAngel16
charmingAngel16 May 26th, 2015

an ice cream :D

May 26th, 2015

My twin nieces... One of them hit her head and the other rubbed the spot

User Profile: JustShade
JustShade May 26th, 2015

My new friends on 7 Cups

User Profile: myfreedom1
myfreedom1 May 26th, 2015

I woke up and was able to get out of bed on my own. I can see, hear, smell, feel and love. Of course I can that god for this every day. Just sometimes I forget how lucky I am for these things.

User Profile: Amy1160
Amy1160 May 26th, 2015

Trying to make a place known in world . step 1 taken

User Profile: Karasuchan
Karasuchan May 26th, 2015

My perfect boyfriend never failing to tell me good morning beautiful.

User Profile: jwkelly626
jwkelly626 May 26th, 2015

An A on a college exam

User Profile: Fergudev
Fergudev May 26th, 2015

My Art teacher. I always smile when I see her. She cares so much and is so kind.

1 reply
User Profile: JustShade
JustShade May 26th, 2015

Sounds like the perfect teacher for meyes

load more
User Profile: sunnyGrapes5774
sunnyGrapes5774 May 26th, 2015

My phone charger. My boyfriend had taped it up a while back because of the exposed wires, reminds me of how mindful about the world he is.

User Profile: MissPasc
MissPasc May 26th, 2015

my cat is just adorable :) he's sitting next to me, purring right now