Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: pluckyDog8685
pluckyDog8685 May 26th, 2015

My dog, Benji

User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 May 26th, 2015

Twenty One Pilots heart

User Profile: blitheSalamander44
blitheSalamander44 May 26th, 2015

I won trivia night at a local restaurant!!!!

User Profile: yellowCranberry6529
yellowCranberry6529 May 26th, 2015

my sister's jokes

User Profile: tidyCircle8377
tidyCircle8377 May 26th, 2015

My friend gave me a really big hug. :)

User Profile: lel985
lel985 May 26th, 2015

My boyfriend went out of his way to cook me breakfast, and we talked about some pretty cool philosophies and pieces of literature in my Creative Writing class today.

User Profile: CatherineScarlet
CatherineScarlet May 26th, 2015

He made me smile today <3

User Profile: sunnyOwl37
sunnyOwl37 May 26th, 2015

Sam and Dean made me happy today <3

1 reply
User Profile: peachBeechwood2737
peachBeechwood2737 May 29th, 2015

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

load more
User Profile: defygravityXD
defygravityXD May 27th, 2015

People upvoting my poem on the poetry thread. I write a lot of poetry just to make myself feel better, and it's nice to see that other people can relate to my experiences.

1 reply
User Profile: lel985
lel985 May 27th, 2015

I write a lot of poetry to cope, too. I'm sure that whatever you've written is wonderful. Keep at it.

load more
User Profile: blueWatermelon2284
blueWatermelon2284 May 27th, 2015

When i saw my crush ☺️