Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: DrowningInFear
DrowningInFear May 27th, 2015

Seeing my boyfriends twin happy again after loosing Cameron (my boyfriend who died) My friends have been trying to help me through the loss and they make me smile everyday

2 replies
User Profile: HazelEyedQueen17
HazelEyedQueen17 May 27th, 2015

I hope things will get better for all of you. :)

User Profile: HopefulBalsam
HopefulBalsam May 27th, 2015

I hope you get better soon too. Your boyfriend is watching over you and his twinfrom Heaven. :)

load more
User Profile: PanicAtTheDiscount
PanicAtTheDiscount May 27th, 2015

What made me happy today? Well, one of the greatest miracles happened today. The two most important people in my life, struggling with depression, was finally happy today. They smiled, a true smile, and I saw it. I couldn't be more happy. Seeing them be happy for once, makes me so happy myself.

User Profile: PanicAtTheDiscount
PanicAtTheDiscount May 27th, 2015

What made me happy today? Well, one of the greatest miracles happened today. The two most important people in my life, struggling with depression, was finally happy today. They smiled, a true smile, and I saw it. I couldn't be more happy. Seeing them be happy for once, makes me so happy myself.

3 replies
User Profile: DrowningInFear
DrowningInFear May 27th, 2015

It posted 3 times XD and thats great that your friend smiled. one step closer to fully happy. Right?

load more
User Profile: PanicAtTheDiscount
PanicAtTheDiscount May 27th, 2015

What made me happy today? Well, one of the greatest miracles happened today. The two most important people in my life, struggling with depression, was finally happy today. They smiled, a true smile, and I saw it. I couldn't be more happy. Seeing them be happy for once, makes me so happy myself.

User Profile: Tiare0527
Tiare0527 May 27th, 2015

Great conversation with a guest on the site. :) Even though I did get a creeper today, I have been talking to someone who seems very sincere and seems to have overall good intentions :)

User Profile: CallMeVespers
CallMeVespers May 27th, 2015

My music?️

User Profile: curkydork
curkydork May 27th, 2015

Playing with dogs at my work ☺

User Profile: justbreathe66
justbreathe66 May 27th, 2015

My dad talking to me about his day.

User Profile: ev107
ev107 May 27th, 2015

Absolutely nothing made me smile today what a day

1 reply
User Profile: blueWatermelon2284
blueWatermelon2284 May 27th, 2015

But your smile is beautiful so you should smile

load more
May 27th, 2015

I had an awful day but I just watched Mattg124 on YouTube and that made me smile..