Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: SarcasticPig
SarcasticPig May 27th, 2015

My dog taking a piss on another dogs head.laugh

2 replies
User Profile: otoniel
otoniel May 27th, 2015

Haha. Seems your dog need manners.

1 reply
User Profile: SarcasticPig
SarcasticPig May 27th, 2015

sure does seem like it doesn't it? to be fair, he was sniffing her out. My bitch aint easy.

load more
load more
User Profile: Buying10spaceships
Buying10spaceships May 27th, 2015

Nothing makes me smile as much as playing my music really loud :D

User Profile: helpfulPlace9028
helpfulPlace9028 May 27th, 2015

I got an A on my physics test which means that I'll get an A in the class so I still have a chance to get a 4.0. So that made me pretty happy

User Profile: helpfulPlace9028
helpfulPlace9028 May 27th, 2015

I got an A on my physics test which means that I'll get an A in the class so I still have a chance to get a 4.0. So that made me pretty happy

User Profile: elisabeth1010
elisabeth1010 May 27th, 2015

i made myself smile today

User Profile: UoL
UoL May 27th, 2015

I got to listen to Say Anything on vinyl today. So that was a brief glimpse of happiness.

User Profile: TheseAreMyMistakes
TheseAreMyMistakes May 27th, 2015

My nephew, 9 months old and he's such a dork! haha! We just had so much rolling around the blankets on the bed. He can be so silly <3

User Profile: neonNorth10
neonNorth10 May 27th, 2015

More often than not I only smile because I know I probably should and it keeps people from asking me questions like whats wrong and whatnot.when i do smile, more often than not it's not a real one. Like today, I smiled around my bfsyoung kids only because I want them to smile and be happy. I know if they see me smile they will think I'm happy and in turn be happy themselves. There was a moment when I did actually really smile. It was when my phone rang and I saw It was my dad. I like our talks.

User Profile: Smilewhenitrains87
Smilewhenitrains87 May 27th, 2015

Nothing. It hasn't been one of my better days. But I will be strong and get through it.

2 replies
User Profile: HazelEyedQueen17
HazelEyedQueen17 May 27th, 2015

We all have our days. You got this. Keep your head up.

User Profile: hai714
hai714 May 27th, 2015

If today is not good for you tommorow is a fresh day. Maybe you need to sit back and figure out what went wrong today r you just didn't do any special to make a bad today into a good day. What make you sad and what make you happy and you go from there to turn and bad beginning to a good day towards the end...

load more
User Profile: HazelEyedQueen17
HazelEyedQueen17 May 27th, 2015

Last night I had a dream. It was odd but I enjoyed it. There was a part in it where I was laughing and smiling. It was the first time in a while that I've had a dream where I woke up feeling happy bout. I love to dream. The one I had night before last was not a good dream. But the one last night, leaves a warm feeling in me. It has given me inspiration to write for a story thing I do. It made me smile today even though today wasn't the best day.