Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: RoundandRound
RoundandRound May 27th, 2015

I saw The Age Of Adaline today ? beautiful movie.

1 reply
User Profile: HazelEyedQueen17
HazelEyedQueen17 May 27th, 2015

I've been wanting to see it. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

load more
User Profile: logy2015
logy2015 May 27th, 2015

My Siamese cat recently had kittens & I enjoyed watching them play today.smiley

3 replies
User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 May 27th, 2015

Aw, that's awesome! Cats are fabulous, I hope you have fun with them! laugh

1 reply
User Profile: logy2015
logy2015 May 27th, 2015

Thanks, they are quite entertaining. So little & clumsy. They scamper along the floor & trip but they get right back up & do it again. It's uplifting. 😻

load more
User Profile: hai714
hai714 May 27th, 2015

Can I have one kitten. That will make make day

load more
User Profile: QuietlyDreaming
QuietlyDreaming May 27th, 2015

Napping kitties and juicy cheeseburgers make me smile. :)

1 reply
User Profile: HazelEyedQueen17
HazelEyedQueen17 May 27th, 2015

Yes. Same here. And good chicken sandwichs do also for me. :)

load more
User Profile: CinderstarX3
CinderstarX3 May 27th, 2015

My girlfriendlaugh

User Profile: sensibleBeach6587
sensibleBeach6587 May 27th, 2015

I saw a middle school who's mascot was a mosquito and their phrase is "home to the skeeters."

User Profile: HopefulBalsam
HopefulBalsam May 27th, 2015

Smiling because I am one step getting closer to loving myself.

User Profile: Honture
Honture May 27th, 2015

Seeing her.

User Profile: eloren9025
eloren9025 May 27th, 2015

A band I support premiered its new song and it sounded cool through radio :)

User Profile: Procrastinot
Procrastinot May 27th, 2015

Being alive. Not having to worry about money. Waking up to a loving person.

May 27th, 2015

My friend sent me some funny photos