Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: xEvangelinex
xEvangelinex May 27th, 2015

Cooked for friends and studied together :)

User Profile: FoBirresistible
FoBirresistible May 27th, 2015

A guy stood up for me when I got bullied by his friends :)

1 reply
User Profile: littlerockangel
littlerockangel May 27th, 2015

You are veeeery lucky c: there was no one for when it happened :c

load more
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 27th, 2015

Hearing his old voice messages after a long time..

User Profile: Alexis06
Alexis06 May 27th, 2015

Watching my brother make a mess while playing a game

User Profile: Seaway
Seaway May 27th, 2015

The guy who said I made his day.

User Profile: AngelofGod
AngelofGod May 27th, 2015

My Sister makes me Smile Today...

User Profile: MusicIsLife09
MusicIsLife09 May 27th, 2015

Talking about my problems with someone. It felt good to say it to someone. :)

User Profile: psmeetu
psmeetu May 27th, 2015

my lovely wife makes me Smile todaysmiley

User Profile: NeuroticOwl
NeuroticOwl May 27th, 2015

Fixed a website problem affecting many people. :)

1 reply
User Profile: HopefulBalsam
HopefulBalsam May 27th, 2015

That's nice of you. Thank you for your hard work.

load more
User Profile: craftymermaid
craftymermaid May 27th, 2015

I get to hang out with one of my friends who I almost never get to see