Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: BlossomThenDie
BlossomThenDie May 27th, 2015

When I talked about what he'll think about his coming tattoos, later, when we maybe aren't anymore he said; "I'll think; i got this tattoo while I was still with this girl. and now, she's my wife!"

User Profile: MusicIsLife09
MusicIsLife09 May 27th, 2015

That's really sweet~ :D

User Profile: BlossomThenDie
BlossomThenDie May 27th, 2015

Haha he's such a sweetheart it's incredible x3 hard to count all the cute stuff he says throughout a day :D

load more
load more
User Profile: HopefulBalsam
HopefulBalsam May 27th, 2015

Eating good food.

User Profile: Gnosis21
Gnosis21 May 27th, 2015

Yesterday, in hot topic I saw this really adorable girl who made my heart flutter. I kindafound myself staring at her, because she's was so so beautiful. But eventually she caught me staring and we both got very blushy so I just blurted out "You're super cute!" She gave me the prettiest smile and played with my hair a bit while she told me that I was very cute as well and she gave me an AMAZING hug. It made my horrible day so much better. <3<3

User Profile: tidyCircle8377
tidyCircle8377 May 27th, 2015

Sang in front of the class today and it went really well.

User Profile: courageousTiger5650
courageousTiger5650 May 27th, 2015

the first person i talked in this site, helped me stop crying, he/she was very helpful, eventually a smile came on my face. at least for a bit..

User Profile: Honeysuckle94
Honeysuckle94 May 27th, 2015

Miranda sings. She's a YouTuber and she always makes me laugh.

User Profile: HopefulBalsam
HopefulBalsam May 27th, 2015

I love her and her silliness. :)

load more
User Profile: emilylove88
emilylove88 May 27th, 2015

My best friend :))

User Profile: Varsha98
Varsha98 May 27th, 2015

letting people knowing my story and understanding it

User Profile: xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
xXWhisperOfDreamsXx May 27th, 2015

Em...well, this morning's bacon was really good so...I'll go with the bacon!!!cheeky

User Profile: quietstrums16
quietstrums16 May 27th, 2015

My dad made me eggs for breakfast today x) It was heartwarming to wake up to after a stressful week.