Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Lexibree
Lexibree May 27th, 2015

Knowing that my friends will actually have my back.yes

User Profile: Andrea1990
Andrea1990 May 27th, 2015

Enjoyed a long walk in nature =) and ending it with meditation ..

User Profile: Andrea1990
Andrea1990 May 27th, 2015

Enjoyed a long walk in nature =) and ending it with meditation ..

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 May 27th, 2015

What made me smile: Seeing friends and supporters at my Recovery Center

User Profile: dreamcatcher02
dreamcatcher02 May 27th, 2015

Seeing him smile..

User Profile: realme7777777
realme7777777 May 27th, 2015

My son with special needs was purposely being so comical and making me laugh

User Profile: alymarie121
alymarie121 May 27th, 2015

A friend of mine who had been missing was found..

User Profile: OhxDollface322
OhxDollface322 May 27th, 2015

I had a nice conversation with my mom. Nothing deep, but it's just nice to know she's there to listen :)

User Profile: mentalmeltingpot
mentalmeltingpot May 27th, 2015

When I really think about it, I don't know what makes me smile anymore since all I ever feel is shallow and empty.I suppose I smiled after I finished another hour at the gym today, since my workout is the only thing I ever finish.

User Profile: uncertainty111
uncertainty111 May 27th, 2015

A chat with a total stranger. No judgement at all and chill. :)