Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: lel985
lel985 May 27th, 2015

I finished an essay that I was stressing over. I didn't think that I was going to finish it in a decent amount of time because I had procrastinated, but I just printed it out and it's ready to turn in.yes

User Profile: CharlesMar
CharlesMar May 27th, 2015

This website and this app. Finding someone to care enough to take time from their day to listen.

User Profile: honestLion4156
honestLion4156 May 27th, 2015

When I'm at work I'm ok because I'm distracted from what's really going on..it's when I'm by myself it's the hardest

User Profile: sunnyOwl37
sunnyOwl37 May 27th, 2015

My friends Ash and Guy made me feel happy today for awhile :)

May 27th, 2015

Nothing yet.

1 reply
User Profile: Varsha98
Varsha98 May 28th, 2015

me too

load more
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 27th, 2015

see photographs that tell a nice story ? captured in the moment!

User Profile: pugflower
pugflower May 27th, 2015

food

User Profile: BleepBlop
BleepBlop May 28th, 2015

This website made me smile today . It gave me hope finding it :)

User Profile: faithfulBranch5866
faithfulBranch5866 May 28th, 2015

The girl I like!

User Profile: mamawolfe
mamawolfe May 28th, 2015

My husband, our child and I, cooperated, for the most part, very well today. Its been a challenge here lately to get us to work together to create a more peaceful home!