Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: PetalsOnTheWind
PetalsOnTheWind May 28th, 2015

The new forum I opened :')

sexual health <3

User Profile: pancakedepp
pancakedepp May 28th, 2015

i smiled today because i was telling someone about the concert im going to on friday!

User Profile: AureLea
AureLea May 28th, 2015

Alex Gaskarth

User Profile: Anxietysufferer99
Anxietysufferer99 May 28th, 2015

I smiled because my listeners listened and helped me out.

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 28th, 2015

Very happy to hear that! Keep shiningheart

load more
User Profile: NeonCake2
NeonCake2 May 28th, 2015

I smiled because ofHeartland (TV series) and the other day someone commented on my hair, I'm still smiling about it:)

User Profile: DrowningInFear
DrowningInFear May 28th, 2015

I have no reason to smile today crying

2 replies
User Profile: braveRaspberries5671
braveRaspberries5671 May 28th, 2015

We all have a reason to smile.we just tenxto turn a blind eye to the things that make us smile😄

User Profile: dukeej
dukeej May 28th, 2015

Hello am Jessica, i want to keep up with you with hope of relationship ,you can reach me at: jesica.duke@hotmail.com because am not regular on this site, waiting to read from you

load more
User Profile: decisiveMango8645
decisiveMango8645 May 28th, 2015

I have looked at my dog's sleepy face but she was too tired to get up for me and just barked. smiley

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 May 28th, 2015

Having another Listener send me a random message saying to keep smiling cheeky

User Profile: RissieMonster
RissieMonster May 28th, 2015

My friend Spenser.

User Profile: xXBrokenMonsterXx
xXBrokenMonsterXx May 28th, 2015

My friend making me smile today. ;) Thanks Jayden <3