Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: LiminalWanderer
LiminalWanderer May 28th, 2015

The knowledge that, no matter what happens, it will be alright in the end :)

User Profile: littleCup7695
littleCup7695 May 28th, 2015

nothing

User Profile: bubbleCherry7570
bubbleCherry7570 May 28th, 2015

The beauty of my heart made me feel like smiling all day :)

User Profile: seaprism
seaprism May 28th, 2015

the beauty of this world always make me smile

May 28th, 2015

I hope i find something to make me smile today. Hope may let me smile?

User Profile: Elizabethmcque15
Elizabethmcque15 May 28th, 2015

My boyfriend

User Profile: meljoueduvioloncelle
meljoueduvioloncelle May 28th, 2015

I smiled today while doing the 3 minute mindfulness meditation. I was very in the moment and focused until the speaker said "You neck...your back..." and my mind finished the sentence with the Khia lyrics (which I can't repeat here) and I burst out laughing. It was a liberating feeling.

User Profile: Sunflower71
Sunflower71 May 28th, 2015

The jokes I was making with my friend :)

User Profile: presidentbouncecatAya
presidentbouncecatAya May 28th, 2015

That i got a new job I was very nervous forsmiley

User Profile: JustShade
JustShade May 28th, 2015

Yay!

User Profile: meljoueduvioloncelle
meljoueduvioloncelle May 28th, 2015

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!

User Profile: presidentbouncecatAya
presidentbouncecatAya May 28th, 2015

Thank you both very much! made me very happyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: konekohaku69
konekohaku69 May 28th, 2015

My animals are always so happy and silly they make me smile all the time