Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Memily
Memily May 28th, 2015

I smiled today because my younger sibling's cat tried to stick his fuzzy little head between me and the couch I was leaning against for no apparent reason.

User Profile: ClandestineNens
ClandestineNens May 28th, 2015

Hearing "good morning"

User Profile: BlossomThenDie
BlossomThenDie May 28th, 2015

I had a great day with my friends but the greatest thing was that my American aspie boyfriend surprised me with a German word for "my love" I tried to teach him a month ago, and then forgot about. I couldn't stop giggling, its the first word I teached him, it's beautiful, and he means it. Love man. Love.

1 reply
User Profile: dukeej
dukeej May 28th, 2015

Hello am Jessica, i want to keep up with you with hope of relationship ,you can reach me at: jesica.duke@hotmail.com because am not regular on this site, waiting to read from you

load more
User Profile: blitheSalamander44
blitheSalamander44 May 28th, 2015

I smiled today when I helped an elderly woman with her groceries and she was so appreciative

User Profile: chris207
chris207 May 28th, 2015

For meeting an amazing person that helped mr in my time off need

User Profile: ministreliaa
ministreliaa May 28th, 2015

My little sis 💕

User Profile: sparrowmedicine13
sparrowmedicine13 May 28th, 2015

The fluffy baby blackbird wobbling around in my garden looking for food

User Profile: honeymoon99
honeymoon99 May 28th, 2015

food and tumblr

User Profile: namelesspau
namelesspau May 28th, 2015

Looking at the mirror

User Profile: melinaflores102
melinaflores102 May 28th, 2015

had a great day. got to meet two friends.