Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: bubbleCranberry2923
bubbleCranberry2923 May 29th, 2015

Listening to Jim Carrey speach on life

User Profile: JustARandomUnicorn
JustARandomUnicorn May 29th, 2015

I relized people do care about me and that made me smile today.

1 reply
May 29th, 2015

Sounds like a good day. Yes they do, just sometimes we fail to see it.

load more
User Profile: ArtWordsLoveLight
ArtWordsLoveLight May 29th, 2015

I woke up HEALTHY:-)

2 replies
User Profile: Seaway
Seaway May 29th, 2015

@ArtWordsLoveLight, good morning.

1 reply
User Profile: ArtWordsLoveLight
ArtWordsLoveLight May 29th, 2015

:-) You too!

load more
load more
May 29th, 2015

My son playing guitar. Mind you due to my situation it was accompanied by tears.

User Profile: Lionsladybug
Lionsladybug May 29th, 2015

I woke up to my beautiful lady and enjoyed taking my companion dog Honey out back and while I had a cup of coffee. Also watched a giant squirrel hopping from tree to fence and back again.

User Profile: GraysonAlexander
GraysonAlexander May 29th, 2015

Nothing, yet. But I keep trying to find a reason.

User Profile: Laivee
Laivee May 29th, 2015

Finally turned in that stupid paper. I'm free!

User Profile: spacepuppy
spacepuppy May 29th, 2015

Discovering this site:)

User Profile: loveyourselfalways
loveyourselfalways May 29th, 2015

My mom letting me go to a therapist

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 May 29th, 2015

It was raining this morning and I got to work, opened the door, and my parrot Snoopy yelled "Agua!", which is Spanish for "water". Kind of funny. She speaks Spanish and English ;)

2 replies
User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion May 30th, 2015

Ahww, birds are the best and that sounds charming!

1 reply
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 June 1st, 2015

She has her own personality lol .. I love dogs as well, but I haven't got one yet. I'd love a German Shepard. I am not a cat person. Animals are so much fun regardless. I wish I could live somewhere that a bunch of macaw parrots are flying around and tigers and elephants and monkeys .. But I live in the northern USA. I see cows, chickens, and horses. lol

load more
load more