Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Firstbaby2013
Firstbaby2013 May 29th, 2015

Someone told me I was a great mother and that I can do it I just have to persevere!

User Profile: yellowCranberry6529
yellowCranberry6529 May 30th, 2015

I had an awesome conversation with people I haven't talk to before.

User Profile: PeerieMoose
PeerieMoose May 30th, 2015

My cat enjoying the bed I got her

User Profile: LoganF318
LoganF318 May 30th, 2015

A good friend made me happy today.

User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion May 30th, 2015

Last final exam was today - intermediate oil painting. The prof., who's pretty frank about his opinions, said that I'm a "first-rate abstract painter" and encouraged me to focus there rather than in deliberately representational painting.

User Profile: UnlitFiona
UnlitFiona May 30th, 2015

Seeing my brother makes me feel happier

User Profile: lonelybee
lonelybee May 30th, 2015
My dog fell asleep on the carpet in his cute winter outfit :)
User Profile: MissPasc
MissPasc May 30th, 2015

Someone called me a hero :)

User Profile: nerdybookgurl13
nerdybookgurl13 May 30th, 2015

Well... my neighbor's little sister is four and when my family and I came home from dinner she was outside in her yard and asked me to come play with her. I guess playing with her was the best part of today. Right now, I'm going through a lot and she's really helping me with it. If I'm having a really bad day and she wants me to play with her, it only takes me a few minutes to feel better again. Especially when she laughs. :) I just love it.

User Profile: quickwittedChestnut7079
quickwittedChestnut7079 May 30th, 2015

A phone call from a dear friend