Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: candy93
candy93 May 30th, 2015

The lady I spoke to on the suicide lifeline chat today. She made me feel that much better :)

User Profile: nerdgirl9803
nerdgirl9803 May 30th, 2015

They got I've had a crush on saw me at a party and have me a ride home. He hugged me and I thought he was going to kiss me. So I kissed him and hugged him. He told me he didn't mean for that to happen so I tried to pull away. But he kept me in his arms and told me he liked it.

User Profile: FearOfOneSelf
FearOfOneSelf May 30th, 2015

Seeing my GodChild running to hug me when in walked through the door. Even though I feel down, anxious and wonder who cares. At least I know this bundle of joy loves me. 😃

User Profile: sfswords
sfswords May 30th, 2015

I had a friend stop by for the first time in three years. I was really stressed about it but it was nice.

User Profile: hai714
hai714 May 30th, 2015

I made it through the day by ignoring people that was rule to me but not addressing it directly. If you ever run into this situation, just think as it in a positive way, like, they had a bad day but you know why they do the things they do. Just smile and they will feel real stupid when they run across you not know how to react, if they truly knows what kind of person you really are...

User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion May 30th, 2015

Eating an entire big ol' punnet of strawberries for dessert after not having had much of an appetite today!

Strawberries are freakin' amazing.

User Profile: sweetPeachytearDrops
sweetPeachytearDrops May 30th, 2015

That it is over and I can wake up and try to have a good day tomorrow.

May 30th, 2015

Walking out on those fags in the lower kitchen.

1 reply
User Profile: JustARandomUnicorn
JustARandomUnicorn May 30th, 2015

can you not use that term please.

load more
User Profile: Sasha11
Sasha11 May 30th, 2015

Sharing my poem and receiving a good comment about it

User Profile: realme7777777
realme7777777 May 30th, 2015

my Labrador pup running after a tennis ball