Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: realme7777777
realme7777777 May 30th, 2015

My 5 year old daughter pretending to do gymnastics on the kitchen floor and looking for moms "well done" approval.

User Profile: Lionsladybug
Lionsladybug May 30th, 2015

My goofy dog running around in circles through the yard

User Profile: MissDepression7
MissDepression7 May 30th, 2015

Talking to some of my friends😊

User Profile: MangoRose
MangoRose May 30th, 2015

Talking to my bestfriend after months:)

User Profile: indigoOwl5547
indigoOwl5547 May 30th, 2015

Talking to my boyfriend and him saying he hopes I'm pregnant. It was comforting

User Profile: gregariousFig2022
gregariousFig2022 May 30th, 2015

My car got fixed for free!!

User Profile: JustARandomUnicorn
JustARandomUnicorn May 30th, 2015

I got asked out by my friend. It made me smile but i didnt say yes. He knows im sill in misery after Cameron dieing. Andi know he just wants to help me

User Profile: linomonge03081925
linomonge03081925 May 30th, 2015

I woke up and watched some Katt Williams DVD; that gave me a couple of smiles and laughs.

User Profile: FluffyPigeon0
FluffyPigeon0 May 30th, 2015

I had an amazing yoga class. Definitely made me happier ☺️

User Profile: BlossomThenDie
BlossomThenDie May 30th, 2015

I teached my american boyfriend a few new german words over the day and everytime he says them I'm smiling so brightly!(they are happy and calming words for me, as he calls it (he got aspergers so he sorts things like that sometimes, wich i think is a really great thing to do- andwich also makes it special that he actually remembers the words and their meaning after just repeating them a few times with me, he has somelearning disabilites)

He's the best c: