Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver May 30th, 2015

Watching a car drive by with a giggling girl inside. Her smile was priceless, though I had no idea what she was laughing about. It made my day to see someone happy.

User Profile: quietStorm13
quietStorm13 May 30th, 2015

My younger brother'selaborate space-age-looking egg-holder that he made for his science project. It has four wings, a balloon for a cushion, and lots of silver tape. No egg has ever been safer! Back in the day, my brilliant innovation was a peanut butter jar filled with cotton. I'm so proud of his creativity, and that made me smile.

User Profile: quietStorm13
quietStorm13 May 30th, 2015

My younger brother'selaborate space-age-looking egg-holder that he made for his science project. It has four wings, a balloon for a cushion, and lots of silver tape. No egg has ever been safer! Back in the day, my brilliant innovation was a peanut butter jar filled with cotton. I'm so proud of his creativity, and that made me smile.

User Profile: sweetPeachytearDrops
sweetPeachytearDrops May 30th, 2015

7cups

User Profile: creeperquinn
creeperquinn May 30th, 2015

my mom trying to make me smile

User Profile: courageousAcres4611
courageousAcres4611 May 30th, 2015

Happy memories of me and my friends

User Profile: intuitiveCherry5277
intuitiveCherry5277 May 30th, 2015

Getting a warm cup of coffee this morning

User Profile: PetalsOnTheWind
PetalsOnTheWind May 30th, 2015

Last day at work for four days. Thats what made me smile.

User Profile: bubbleCranberry2923
bubbleCranberry2923 May 30th, 2015

watching my favourite movie

User Profile: potatosurvivor
potatosurvivor May 31st, 2015

I told my sister how I really felt about the situation we are in and I asked her a question.She took me very seriously and said it was not a stupid question. It made my day(: Also, my online friend Jenny always makes me smile.: DD