Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: babyNena
babyNena May 31st, 2015

what made me smile is knowing that i could help out as much students ascan. Even though i dont do large out standing things that will make them scream. I make sure that when i work that i try my best to smile. I try not to let my personal life interfier with my professional life. I really do care for each and every students and they dont really see that. Some do and thats good enough for me.

User Profile: babyNena
babyNena May 31st, 2015

what made me smile is knowing that i could help out as much students ascan. Even though i dont do large out standing things that will make them scream. I make sure that when i work that i try my best to smile. I try not to let my personal life interfier with my professional life. I really do care for each and every students and they dont really see that. Some do and thats good enough for me.

User Profile: babyNena
babyNena May 31st, 2015

what made me smile is knowing that i could help out as much students ascan. Even though i dont do large out standing things that will make them scream. I make sure that when i work that i try my best to smile. I try not to let my personal life interfier with my professional life. I really do care for each and every students and they dont really see that. Some do and thats good enough for me.

User Profile: ROSSDEL
ROSSDEL May 31st, 2015

inspirational songs :)

User Profile: gracefulForever57
gracefulForever57 May 31st, 2015

Seeing my baby sister

User Profile: AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow May 31st, 2015

Accidentally pouring the whole box of rigatoni in the saucepan...so I made dinner for my roommate too

May 31st, 2015

Knowing I still have good friends that care about me.

User Profile: unnieintrouble
unnieintrouble May 31st, 2015

Spending time with partner

User Profile: shyEyes9170
shyEyes9170 May 31st, 2015

Going out for drinks with all my friends, laughing and catching up :)

User Profile: awakemysoul
awakemysoul May 31st, 2015

My three year old kept asking if we could play Zelda together.