Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: ambitiousAcai9679
ambitiousAcai9679 May 31st, 2015

This girl that I work with. She is absolutley Beautiful and I think she likes me.My heart damn near stops when she smiles at me. I helped her out with something minor and she told me that she loved me. Even though I knew she didnt mean like "Love Love" it made me smile. Thanks Jessica lol

User Profile: JustShade
JustShade May 31st, 2015

Aww, that's so cute

User Profile: PokemonNerd101
PokemonNerd101 May 31st, 2015

That's so adorable omg

load more
User Profile: dynamicNest1428
dynamicNest1428 May 31st, 2015

To find someone who actually listened to all my problems and needs it really amazed me

User Profile: PrincessPotato
PrincessPotato May 31st, 2015

I painted something new today.

User Profile: Kristen1993
Kristen1993 May 31st, 2015

Seeing old friends and making new acquaintances

User Profile: Tynaaaaa00
Tynaaaaa00 May 31st, 2015

Finally getting my phone screen fixed so I can use it again lol.

User Profile: ambitiousWest9308
ambitiousWest9308 May 31st, 2015

Talking to my Favourite Brother...

User Profile: FallenAngel14
FallenAngel14 May 31st, 2015

A listener on here :)

User Profile: DankeyKang64
DankeyKang64 May 31st, 2015

music

User Profile: Seaway
Seaway May 31st, 2015

My cat and my mom.

User Profile: honestOak1842
honestOak1842 May 31st, 2015

When I asked my mum to buy me a chocolate bar and she did with no questions asked. It made me release how much I love my mum and how much she does for me. 💗💗