Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Kiera2903
Kiera2903 May 31st, 2015

Laughing with my friends

User Profile: passionateHuman1940
passionateHuman1940 May 31st, 2015

Nothing so far

User Profile: Orzeran
Orzeran May 31st, 2015

That I missed an appointment at 8am. I woke up at 10am.

User Profile: Sasha11
Sasha11 May 31st, 2015

Ice cold lemonade

User Profile: sarah91med
sarah91med May 31st, 2015

Woke up and felt grateful of what I have already: food, clothes, a roof, strict but loving parents and a dream of becoming a doctor. What makes me happy is to have a dream and working hard on it.

User Profile: toughCar8153
toughCar8153 May 31st, 2015

Going to Venice beach with friends and 20$ in my pocket :) :)

User Profile: energeticNest6626
energeticNest6626 May 31st, 2015

My eyeliner went well today

User Profile: RosalinasNguyen
RosalinasNguyen May 31st, 2015

I post my poems online and people actually like them.

User Profile: pandapsychosis
pandapsychosis May 31st, 2015

Laughing at myself for being too shy to talk to someone on here xD

User Profile: Jubilee1
Jubilee1 May 31st, 2015

My daughter who I don't deserve. Her effervescent laughter and innocence gives me hope and inspiration each day to become a better person.