Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 31st, 2015

Nothing actually. (:

User Profile: Jimelarryxxowy
Jimelarryxxowy May 31st, 2015

I remembered the conversation I had with my internet friend yesterday. Shemade me smile a lot.smiley

User Profile: PhanLemon
PhanLemon May 31st, 2015

seeing the one who i love

User Profile: Ace13
Ace13 May 31st, 2015

I would say ... Everyone on here being amazing , caring and super supportive ^_^ We have a wonderful community :)

User Profile: hayleynichole
hayleynichole May 31st, 2015

I have been watching Modern Family

User Profile: ivoryTurtle3852
ivoryTurtle3852 May 31st, 2015

My husband thanking me for taking care of him.

User Profile: creativeSea5216
creativeSea5216 May 31st, 2015

I thought of something funny that made me smile a while back.

User Profile: funnyMango399
funnyMango399 May 31st, 2015

the fact that i finally cleaned my room and put clean bedsheets too =)

User Profile: AnaForever7
AnaForever7 May 31st, 2015

My hair coming out okay.

User Profile: Harlowsaurus
Harlowsaurus May 31st, 2015

My cat :)