Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Lonelyhipster
Lonelyhipster May 31st, 2015

My 4 year old daughter is hilarious, and we were talking . Out of the blue she says, "Lord hell mercy"! So, of course I asked her to repeat herself, and she says it again, "Lord hell mercy". At this time I laugh and shake my head because I realized she was trying to say Lord HAVE mercy!!! So, not only did I smile, I laughed till I almost criedlaugh

User Profile: ashopebelieveachieve18
ashopebelieveachieve18 May 31st, 2015

Listening to Gabrielle Aplin and doing pages in my colouring art therapy book.

User Profile: KLovesA3
KLovesA3 May 31st, 2015

hurting myself...

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 OP June 2nd, 2015

I am sorry to hear that @KlovesA3. Please take care. We are all with you.

load more
User Profile: ZombieKid
ZombieKid May 31st, 2015

Feeling like I can

User Profile: Mypathispaved22
Mypathispaved22 May 31st, 2015

The sound of my cat purring as I lay my ear upon his tummy. It's loud. It vibrates. It's pure. It's calm. And it's love.

User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion May 31st, 2015

Ohh, my goodness, my copy of Deadly Premonition came in.

User Profile: pastelgirl
pastelgirl May 31st, 2015

a good chat

User Profile: melinaflores102
melinaflores102 June 1st, 2015

seeing the sun out

User Profile: guardianAngel0528
guardianAngel0528 June 1st, 2015

A friend saying a funny joke

User Profile: Smilewhenitrains87
Smilewhenitrains87 June 1st, 2015

When someone raced past me on the road. Then we ended up at the same red light.