Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: brightEyes884
brightEyes884 June 1st, 2015

My friend

User Profile: BootsandCats9
BootsandCats9 June 1st, 2015

When I went for my walk this morning I took a different route than usual and got to see that my local fox squirrel family was able to find another pine tree to move into after theirs got harvested. I felt relieved and caught myself smiling.

User Profile: midnightsunlight
midnightsunlight June 1st, 2015

Swimming with my niece and nephew

User Profile: secretSouth7574
secretSouth7574 June 1st, 2015

My daf telling me I needed to speak more tagalog and I ended up trying to but I was stumbling over my words

User Profile: redRaspberries7092
redRaspberries7092 June 1st, 2015

It is kinda sound werried but please no lol at me since I don't get out of my room because of my social anxiety I have an imaginery friend and her always make me smile

User Profile: CHoag1996
CHoag1996 June 1st, 2015

Finishing my homework

User Profile: Honture
Honture June 1st, 2015

Life

User Profile: decisiveBeach288
decisiveBeach288 June 1st, 2015

Goofing off with my co-workers!

User Profile: redRaspberries7092
redRaspberries7092 June 1st, 2015

That really sound nice!!

User Profile: decisiveBeach288
decisiveBeach288 June 1st, 2015

It definitely makes going in at 7ameasier haha

load more
load more
User Profile: lifeline
lifeline June 1st, 2015

Seeing my favorite co-worker when I got to work. He really makes my day whenever we have similar shifts.

User Profile: OlivesandWine
OlivesandWine June 1st, 2015

My computer workers have really become my best friends, this post made me smile :)

load more
User Profile: placidLand288
placidLand288 June 1st, 2015

My son.