Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: harmonycalling
harmonycalling June 1st, 2015

finding a baby turtle in my backyard todya.It' nice to be still be surprised by nature and the beauty of life sometimes

User Profile: sadsadsadx12
sadsadsadx12 June 1st, 2015

my dog made me smile today. he is so precious

User Profile: indigoPark6291
indigoPark6291 June 1st, 2015

Seeing that so many people are willing to help made me smile today

User Profile: ZAnnCole17
ZAnnCole17 June 1st, 2015

I came out as lesbian to my mum, and she said "Well, it's about time, don't you think?"

I didn't smile. I laughed, quite a bit.

User Profile: funnyPomegranate9789
funnyPomegranate9789 June 1st, 2015

I went to a place the didn't have cell service<3 it was so beautiful and peaceful

User Profile: Pal2703
Pal2703 June 1st, 2015

my husband

User Profile: singinglark97
singinglark97 June 1st, 2015

My little sister she was just so sweet and adorable and

User Profile: Sherly
Sherly June 1st, 2015

I got new books to read, and that excites me and made me smile a lot bigger. :D

User Profile: modestIdea8882
modestIdea8882 June 1st, 2015

One of my friends facebook status...

User Profile: LonelyLake
LonelyLake June 1st, 2015

receiving a letter from a friend