Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: ChalkyFlower
ChalkyFlower June 1st, 2015

He woke up and tell me if he didn't know me now and he sees me again, he would fall in love with me again. It made me smile and I know it is going to cut me if one day he leaves me.

User Profile: ChalkyFlower
ChalkyFlower June 1st, 2015

He woke up and tell me if he didn't know me now, and he sees me again he would fall in love with me again.It made me smile but I know this sentence will hurt me more if he leaves me one day.

User Profile: Geethai
Geethai June 1st, 2015

My baby

User Profile: richardwang
richardwang June 1st, 2015

Die die die

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 OP June 1st, 2015

Die die die? Are you feeling suicidal? If so, please refer to suicide.org

load more
User Profile: ivoryBlueberry188
ivoryBlueberry188 June 1st, 2015

My long time friend.

User Profile: RosalinasNguyen
RosalinasNguyen June 1st, 2015

It's raining and i love that smell.

User Profile: Firstbaby2013
Firstbaby2013 June 1st, 2015

I got to pretty much wake up to my beautiful daughter looking me right in the face with those big beautiful blue eyes and a giant smile saying wakey wakey!

User Profile: findinghope123
findinghope123 June 1st, 2015

My cat woke me up this morning by jumping on me and licking my face.

User Profile: RachxTheLight
RachxTheLight June 1st, 2015

Waking up to my love sleeping and my baby boy ( cat) laying on top of me.

User Profile: PokemonNerd101
PokemonNerd101 June 1st, 2015

Going to drama and being on stage, I feel like I'm home

User Profile: JustShade
JustShade June 1st, 2015

Proud of you! *hugs*

User Profile: oakrune22
oakrune22 June 1st, 2015

It's the best feeling, isn't it?! :)

load more