Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Busybee333
Busybee333 June 1st, 2015

My dogs. They're my world

User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion June 1st, 2015

I called to set up my first appointment at an HRT clinic today. The appointment isn't for another month, and I bumbled my way through the whole call, but it still feels really nice to have gotten a thing like that done.

User Profile: christinab
christinab June 1st, 2015

Being around such positive people at work made me smile, and knowing that not all people are in pain gave me hope that I could be one of those people...

User Profile: passionateHuman1940
passionateHuman1940 June 1st, 2015

No smiles today

User Profile: christinab
christinab June 1st, 2015

not even one? :)

load more
User Profile: yellowCranberry6529
yellowCranberry6529 June 1st, 2015

We print a funny picture of our math teacher onto our project and wrote the quote "Not all heroes wear capes." We had him cut a fake ribbon and sign our project for fun. It was fun to fool around in class with a teacher who's always so serious.

User Profile: JosueT
JosueT June 1st, 2015

Today i want to thank a sweet girl who listened to me. She made my day.smiley

User Profile: stardustandsupernovas
stardustandsupernovas June 1st, 2015

Spending time with my boyfriend

User Profile: ReliableKiwi
ReliableKiwi June 1st, 2015

hmm. well. i'm sad right now but earlier i was playing this game called pirates in love. i did alan's route. it was hilarious and sweet. it made me happy.

User Profile: EmInABlueBox09
EmInABlueBox09 June 1st, 2015

Seeing my friends and my mum made me smile. :)

User Profile: Destinyoxox
Destinyoxox June 1st, 2015

Nothing. I honestly slept all day. So actually I guess sleeping. 😪