Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
June 2nd, 2015

An old lady smiled at me first. :)

User Profile: oakrune22
oakrune22 June 2nd, 2015

Playing guitar with the window open and not caring who heard me or how I sounded :P

User Profile: faithfulKiwi2475
faithfulKiwi2475 June 2nd, 2015

what made me smile today though was my dog, Her little face gets me every time

User Profile: kail37
kail37 June 2nd, 2015

Seeing my boyfriend before he left school cause hes a graduating senior

User Profile: AwkqueerdTeen
AwkqueerdTeen June 2nd, 2015

My friend running to hug me after I hadn't seen her in a few days.

User Profile: passionateman
passionateman June 2nd, 2015

Today and yerterday and the other days made my smile one thing. I smile because I have no problems and I'm healthy like a rock 😁😁

User Profile: redRaspberries7092
redRaspberries7092 June 2nd, 2015

Now that made me smile :D

load more
User Profile: LivyWho
LivyWho June 2nd, 2015

My boyfriend telling me that he care about me no matter what happens or how i feel because of my anxiety.

User Profile: goldenCity8792
goldenCity8792 June 2nd, 2015

I smiled today because I have amazing friends that support me 😀

User Profile: NovaPH
NovaPH June 2nd, 2015

My best friend texted me for the first time in a month :)

User Profile: somebody2012
somebody2012 June 2nd, 2015

What made me smile was someone telling me it was OK to feel crazy.