Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: skyhartman
skyhartman June 2nd, 2015

My sister's physical therapist came over today and he has a cool accent so I like listening to it.

User Profile: m1cey
m1cey June 2nd, 2015

I got a new job in a new state!

User Profile: bren1
bren1 June 2nd, 2015

Nothing.

User Profile: LokiGrey
LokiGrey June 2nd, 2015

I haven't smiled at all today....

User Profile: singinglark97
singinglark97 June 2nd, 2015

My friend mikey made sureto makeme smile every time I wanted to cry

User Profile: fearlessTortoise430
fearlessTortoise430 June 2nd, 2015

When I gave a friend of mine tickets for a performance she felt grateful and honoured and that made me happy too.

User Profile: stjimeme
stjimeme June 2nd, 2015

A package ive been waiting a while for came in the mail!

User Profile: pepper1244
pepper1244 June 2nd, 2015

"Smile". I don't really smile. Watching wrestling drinking my smoothie and having my friend feed me cake and strawberries. She's so cute 😸😺

June 2nd, 2015

Cuddling and falling asleep with my two year old son in the couch priceless moment

User Profile: Ohlookitssummer
Ohlookitssummer June 2nd, 2015

Aidan. He helped me a lot today.