Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 June 2nd, 2015

Somewhat reconnecting with someone I've been missing for too long

User Profile: brittsnowuh24
brittsnowuh24 June 2nd, 2015

I got a good grade on an exam I thought I was going to fail! :D

User Profile: yellowCranberry6529
yellowCranberry6529 June 2nd, 2015

I love that feeling!

load more
June 2nd, 2015

Nothing. I just pretend all day...

User Profile: yellowCranberry6529
yellowCranberry6529 June 2nd, 2015

Have you noticed any small happy things? I've felt like that too but I try to focus on even the smallest happy moments. :)

June 2nd, 2015

I really didn't have any happy things today. But thanks.

load more
load more
User Profile: Fillymartinez
Fillymartinez June 2nd, 2015

My boyfriend made me smile today because he called me baby and said "I love you" even though he is having a hard time at showing his feelings I know he loves me

User Profile: adventurousMoon8822
adventurousMoon8822 June 2nd, 2015

my sweet friend that stays so strong

User Profile: Jocelynbacon12
Jocelynbacon12 June 2nd, 2015

Kim kardshian is pregnant and probably her baby's name would be south west

User Profile: whoeveryouwant
whoeveryouwant June 2nd, 2015

My best friend told me he loved me when I was at my low point in the day (:

User Profile: rockstar78
rockstar78 June 2nd, 2015

My children being all goofy. And hugging me.

User Profile: sumshen82
sumshen82 June 2nd, 2015

The post below

User Profile: Nasia
Nasia June 2nd, 2015

the janoskians boys