Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Tellescreen
Tellescreen June 2nd, 2015

this girl

User Profile: 18sweaters
18sweaters June 2nd, 2015

What made me happy... I stayed up all last night texting my boyfriend because he has a 1 am flight to for a mission trip. He won't be able to contact me for a month with the exception of email. It was about 12:30 am, and he was getting on the plane. He told me he loved me. That made me happy.

User Profile: JustARandomUnicorn
JustARandomUnicorn June 2nd, 2015

Thats sweet that he said he loved you.

User Profile: 18sweaters
18sweaters June 2nd, 2015

Yes... It was very sweet. It was the first time he said it and it felt so good. I'm gonna miss him.

User Profile: JustARandomUnicorn
JustARandomUnicorn June 2nd, 2015

In no time he will be back and right there next to you.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iz0matic
iz0matic June 2nd, 2015

My friends telling me I'm talented

User Profile: Taurus97
Taurus97 June 2nd, 2015

A friend 😏

User Profile: brightHuman2732
brightHuman2732 June 2nd, 2015

I was honest with an old friend and had a hard conversation that turned out well!

User Profile: BluePawPrints
BluePawPrints June 2nd, 2015

Nothing just yet :/

User Profile: CareForMagicalCreatures
CareForMagicalCreatures June 2nd, 2015

I'm sure there will be something. Keep your head up!

load more
User Profile: BlackFool84
BlackFool84 June 2nd, 2015

Buying gifts for two colleagues who helped me a lot at work.

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 June 2nd, 2015

What made me smile today? I have to say it was my Home Health Worker and jokes...laugh

User Profile: carmenxbarker
carmenxbarker June 2nd, 2015

I'mbisexual and I saw my girl. I love her so much but she don't know. She was so beautifuland this made me smile.

User Profile: Maraj
Maraj June 2nd, 2015

I was almost happy till I realised I got one more final exam tomorrow 😭😭