Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: MissedSmile
MissedSmile June 3rd, 2015

A picture of me and my best friend giving us a hug :(

User Profile: tidyCircle8377
tidyCircle8377 June 3rd, 2015

No nightmares.

User Profile: IAmDibAndMothman
IAmDibAndMothman June 3rd, 2015

my friends

User Profile: Barbradabub
Barbradabub June 3rd, 2015

Finally completing a project I've been working on for weeks.

June 3rd, 2015

Having a meaningful conversation with complete strangers.

User Profile: courageousSkies9521
courageousSkies9521 June 3rd, 2015

Listening to my favorite band made me smile today.

User Profile: ChamomileQuail
ChamomileQuail June 3rd, 2015

I saw a friend for the first time in months!

User Profile: hardworkingShip7414
hardworkingShip7414 June 3rd, 2015

I spent time with my best friend and we wound up laughing about old inside jokes and I got this lovely, warm feeling in my chest that we might just be friends for a very long time.

User Profile: somebody2012
somebody2012 June 3rd, 2015

What made me smile today was my listener encouraging me and accepting me right where I'm at

User Profile: idontunderstand1989
idontunderstand1989 June 3rd, 2015

One of the only things that makes me smile is when i get home and my 2 baby girls run up and give me hugs ...