Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Musicnotes8
Musicnotes8 June 3rd, 2015

Picking up my 15 month old baby after work. He gave me the biggest hug.

User Profile: lovie04256
lovie04256 June 3rd, 2015

My kids always make me smile. They are so sweet and innocence. I hope they never turn out like me.

load more
User Profile: fearlessTortoise430
fearlessTortoise430 June 3rd, 2015

The sun who rises in the morning and give warmth in my room.

User Profile: SlyForce7
SlyForce7 June 3rd, 2015

My best friend made me smile. Earnest Hemmingway made me smile as well.

User Profile: natalieboo
natalieboo June 3rd, 2015

My baby sister graduated elementary school

User Profile: hheellie
hheellie June 3rd, 2015

talking with alot of friends, and actually feeling like i had friends

User Profile: InsomniaIsOutOfChoice
InsomniaIsOutOfChoice June 3rd, 2015

I don't know

User Profile: etherealkelsie
etherealkelsie June 3rd, 2015

Only half of my body got sun today. I'm half lobster

User Profile: InsomniaIsOutOfChoice
InsomniaIsOutOfChoice June 3rd, 2015

Damn it that made me smile.

load more
User Profile: FelisDraconis
FelisDraconis June 3rd, 2015

I started watching an LGBT show called Degrassi. I didn't know LGBT shows existed, now I do, and they're awesome.

User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 June 3rd, 2015

Degrassi is amazing! Gotta love that show!

load more
User Profile: Feb16
Feb16 June 3rd, 2015

I've been so lonely these days

User Profile: Ghosting101
Ghosting101 June 3rd, 2015

Watching tv and laughing with my mom and her spouse. :)