Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: energeticKite4812
energeticKite4812 June 4th, 2015

Retro pay 😄

User Profile: presidentbouncecatAya
presidentbouncecatAya June 4th, 2015

My brother playing with a one-winged fly lol
He's so funny sometimes :P

User Profile: GoodbyesAreTheWorst
GoodbyesAreTheWorst June 4th, 2015

Getting a text from the guy I like. It's dumb, but he never texts back, so this was a big deal for me!!!!

User Profile: honestOak1842
honestOak1842 June 6th, 2015

Yay. I'm so happy for you!

load more
User Profile: tbirecovery2013
tbirecovery2013 June 4th, 2015

Helping my father put his old fishing rod together and helping with his cast...his eye sight and hearing makes it harder now

User Profile: brightHuman2732
brightHuman2732 June 4th, 2015

My 3 yr old is not feeling well. I asked her if I could get her anything and she replied "Just a kiss mommy. That always makes it better."

User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion June 4th, 2015

Had a job interview today. I told the interviewer that I plan on going into law enforcement, and she told me that I look like an F.B.I. agent.

User Profile: jwkelly626
jwkelly626 June 4th, 2015

My family and becoming a verified listener :D!

User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 February 23rd, 2020

@jwkelly626

Well done 😊

User Profile: SamuelFrancis
SamuelFrancis March 6th, 2020

@jwkelly626 well done becoming verfied!!!

User Profile: Cordeiro2N
Cordeiro2N March 8th, 2020

@jwkelly626 Actually, nothing.

load more
User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 June 4th, 2015

Keeping someone very special to me in my life :)

User Profile: anchorgirl1111
anchorgirl1111 June 4th, 2015

Hugging my girlfriend infront of the homophobic administrator that put her and i down last week for hugging. We've decided not to let her get to us and I'm feeling alot better because of it.

User Profile: sweetPeachytearDrops
sweetPeachytearDrops June 4th, 2015

My husband said I was beautiful😍